50 Bush Road, Antrim, Co. Antrim BT41 2QB Telephone: 028 9446 0444 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Brooklands Care Home Antrim
Brooklands Antrim is a modern state-of-the-art facility.
We’re not just another care home. We are the beating heart for families living in the area. Our dedicated teams treat everyone we come into contact with as one of the family.
We have chosen to be carers and our staff take pride in the provision of a warm and friendly environment. In our homes, we work to create a welcoming atmosphere in which residents enjoy activities, in addition to the delivery of safe, effective, high quality, person centred care.
Our residents enjoy life to the full by creating new memories and gaining a sense of belonging and self worth.
We embed excellence into the delivery of all of our care programmes.
Our door is always open and we look forward to meeting you and your family.
“most cruel failure in how we treat the sick and the aged is the failure to recognize that they have priorities beyond merely being safe and living longer; that the chance to shape one’s story is essential to sustaining meaning in life.”
We operate an open door policy for family and friends.
“I would like to say thank you for looking after Billy. We as a family found comfort leaving him in your care, we could see you all genuinely care about him and went that extra mile for him. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.”
“The staff here are very good and there’s a good backup team that work behind the scenes. I was in hospital recently and I couldn’t wait to get back here to my own room.
It’s a home from home.”
“The family would like to extend our sincere thanks for all the help and kindness you gave our father. Kind regards.”
“I am here two years and I love it. I really mean it. The staff are brilliant, the home is clean, the food is great and they let me personalise my bedroom with all my wee bits. It’s not like a nursing home, it’s like a hotel.”
“Thank you so much for looking after our mother so well. Your caring and professional approach allowed us to be content and relaxed knowing she is being looked after in such a secure and friendly environment.”
“I’ve been working for the company for six years, it is a really good home to work in. The staff all understand their roles and responsibilities and we treat the residents as we would our families.”
Activities and local facilities in and around our home.
- Brooklands Antrim have two activity therapists who co-ordinate and deliver social activities for our residents.
- We enjoy visits from the ‘Only Yolking’ Petting Farm as part of our summer fair and also had the renowned ‘Lenny, The Dementia Friendly Barber’ attend to facilitate in one of our men’s days.
- Residents enjoy outings to the local shops, castle gardens and spiritual services.
- Local links are established with spiritual providers who attend the home on a regular basis.
- Located near to Antrim Area Hospital where residents avail of the tea room and small shop.
- We are approximately 2 miles from the beautiful Antrim Castle and gardens where there is an art gallery and coffee shop
- Close to the Junction outlet shopping centre.
Care Specialities at Brooklands Antrim
How to find us
Please feel free to contact us
Brooklands Healthcare Antrim
50 Bush Road
Telephone: 028 9446 0444