Conway Group Healthcare have an opportunity for a Registered Staff Nurse, Night Duty in the Cottage Care Home, Coleraine. Newly qualified nurses will also be considered as will transfer of COS (Work Permits)
The Cottage is a home from home experience for our residents; our team are friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centered and sincere care.
(Full Time 34.5 – 48 hours) Night Duty Shifts as follows:
*Night Duty – 19.45 – 08.00* Full Time
Part Time (1-2 shifts per week) and Bank Shifts (weekly paid)
Are you a dedicated nurse, committed to delivering the highest standards of nursing care with compassion and sincerity? We believe in strong family values, treating each resident as an individual with choice, dignity and as a unique person. We achieve this with a team who have the skills and knowledge to develop meaningful relationships with residents and their families, putting their needs at the centre of all we do.
If you are a nurse aligned to these values we would love to hear from you. Conway Group Healthcare can help you develop your skills and experience and offer you exciting career progression pathways.
We offer newly registered nurses a preceptorship programme which supports and develops newly qualified staff as they make the challenging transition from student to registered nurse. With a structured programme in place, we equip the newly registered nurse with the skills and knowledge to function as a confident and competent practitioner. You will enjoy working with us as part of our staff family where individuals are respected, treated fairly and achievements are recognised.
Responsibilities of Registered Staff Nurse Role:
- Ensure high standards of nursing care are delivered to all your residents
- Continuous assessment, implementation and evaluation of care needs
- Take responsibility for running of unit / floor
- Appropriately lead and delegate care staff within your team to ensure safe and effective delivery of care
- Effective communication to team and to Nurse Manager
Requirements of Registered Staff Nurse Role:
- 1st Level Nurse Registered with NMC (RGN / RMN)
- Fluent level of English
- Must be available for Night Duty
- Have a compassionate and caring nature
Benefits of Staff Nurse Role:
- Paid Access NI
- Free Uniform
- Free Online Training / Paid Practical Training / Ongoing Clinical Skills Training
- Overtime Rate *terms and conditions apply*
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Nurse Referral Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for career development to Senior Staff Nurse role
- Support with finding accommodation
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
If this role appeals to you and you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Fiona Morgan, HR Manager on 028 79632001 to discuss the role or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
|Job Category||Night Duty Nurses|