We are recruiting a Nursing Home Administrator (Maternity Contract) to join the team in Brooklands Healthcare, Magherafelt
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
The Role: This is a varied role with priorities changing on a daily basis dependent upon the needs of the Care Home. It typically involves tasks such as:
- Administration for new employees ensuring compliancy with required standards
- Management of leavers and changes to employment details
- Submission of employees’ weekly hours to the payroll department
- Management of annual leave
- Management of day to day resident occupancy within the Care Home and associated paperwork and financials
- Filing, answering phone calls, responding to email enquiries and preparing documents
- Ordering of supplies
- Attending meetings where required and recording the minutes.
- Demonstrate highly proficient IT Skills to include Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrate previous administrative experience.
- Background in HR would be highly advantageous
If this role appeals to you and you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 79632001 to request an application form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.