HR Manager – Conway Group, Magherafelt
We are a Company that has grown significantly throughout its 40 years in business and has diversified into a multi- disciplined organisation, with specialist interests in Healthcare, Property and Construction.
Conway Group is based in Magherafelt and employs approx. 700 people throughout its Group businesses and associated companies. Conway Group prides itself in being a progressive and forward thinking company in business development, diversification, expansion, and future opportunities.
As HR Manager, you will be based at our head office in Magherafelt, responsible for delivering a successful recruitment process, providing a comprehensive HR function and improving employee relations across the Group. Travel may be required to each of our sites.
A hands-on approach is needed to ensure the delivery of a reliable HR service, ensuring compliance with all legislation and best practice for all policies and procedures.
Due to the level of responsibility that comes with this role, every day will be different, in instances where you’re working on confidential tasks, discretion and confidentiality are key.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment and selection process.
- Build talent pools to allow future growth.
- Headhunt and network with target audiences.
- Liaise with directors and department heads.
- Create jobs specs, job descriptions, person specs, adverts etc.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the business.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Work with department heads to identify and implement pragmatic solutions to people and business issues ensuring they are commercially viable as well as in line with employment law and HR best practice.
- Oversee and manage employee relations, including absence management.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive library of practical, informative and workable HR Policies & Procedures.
Key skills & attributes:
- Excellent generalist knowledge of HR/L&D/OD and Recruitment
- Experience of HR activities e.g. Review & development of policies, staff appraisals
- Employee relations expertise such as skills in mediation, problem-solving
- CIPD Qualified/Member status (Essential)
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Innovative and pro-active approach to a varying workload with an ability to multi-task
- Proven HR generalist and recruitment experience at both strategic and operational level
- Flexible and cooperative at all times, working as a member of the team.
- You need to bring a dynamic, can-do attitude – someone who can bring solutions and contribute ideas.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop a career in a fast paced Company. In return for your hard work, commitment and expertise we offer a competitive package, opportunities for career development and excellent employee benefits.
For further information on the role please contact our Recruitment Officer on 07395 796456 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||HR Manager|