Conway Group Healthcare is devoted to providing the highest standards of care as a leading provider of Dementia and Nursing Care within Northern Ireland. We have an opportunities for a Clinical Lead Nurse in Brooklands Healthcare, Northland Road, Londonderry/Derry.
The role of a Clinical Lead is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of clinical management and administration to our residents. This is a hands on nursing role but with additional responsibilities in the role of Clinical Lead for ensuring the sustainability of high quality, person centred care.
Clinical Lead responsibilities,
- Under the direction of the Home manager, take delegated responsibility for the delivery and standard of nursing and care provided at the home.
- Taking full accountability for the home and the team in the absence of the Home Manager.
- Assist the home manager in conducting robust management audits to ensure compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements,
- Dealing with the administration of medication and related issues, and the update and review of care plans and all related documentation.
- Competency in Management of Medication and associated documentation.
- Support and mentor Staff Nurses to ensure high standards of nursing care are delivered to all your residents
- Strong organisational and communication skills and working effectively and efficiently.
- Able to assess, manage and monitor the ongoing needs of the residential care
- Continuous assessment, implementation and evaluation of care needs
- Taking responsibility for performance monitoring of nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals. This included identifying required improvement and training and dealing with performance issues.
- To ensure there is an appropriate and competent clinical skill mix at all times within the home.
- Appropriately lead and delegate care staff within your team to ensure safe and effective delivery of care
Requirements of Clinical Lead Nurse Role:
- Nurse Registered with NMC (RGN / RMN)
- Fluent level of English
- Must be available for shifts work
- Have a compassionate and caring nature
Benefits of Clinical Lead Role:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Access NI
- Paid NMC Registration
- Paid training for revalidation with NMC
- Free Uniform
- Free Online Training / Paid Practical Training / Ongoing Clinical Skills Training
- Overtime Rate *terms and conditions apply*
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Nurse Referral Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Support with finding accommodation
If this role appeals to you are you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 79632001 to discuss the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
|Job Category||Clinical Lead Nurse|