We have vacancies for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team at Conway Group Healthcare in Brooklands, Antrim. Training provided for successful candidates.
Day or Night duty and Twilights
Salary: – circa £8.21 per hour
Hours: Full or part time hours Night Duty 19:45 – 08:00, Day Duty 07:45 – 20:00, 07:45 – 14:00, 14:00 – 20:00. Twilights 7pm – 11pm.
Conway Group Healthcare is a family, caring for other families. We have 8 Care Homes providing Nursing and Residential Care in local communities across Northern Ireland. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team are friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred and sincere care. Our ethos is simple….”we take the time because it’s the little things that matter”.
As a care assistant, you will work with our elderly residents to help them live their lives to the full.
- Support the clinical nursing team to provide the highest quality, person-centred care.
- Assist residents with daily living activities and personal care whilst promoting independence, respect and dignity.
- Support resident’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Promote best practice in relation to health & safety, confidentiality and security.
Care will be carried out under the supervision / direction of a registered Nurse.
What we need:
- We need caring and friendly people to help create a homely environment for our residents.
- We need you to treat our residents as individuals with choice and dignity delivering compassionate and sincere care to the standard you would want your own loved one to receive.
- Experience in a care background is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
If this role appeals to you and you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 79632001 to request an application form or send your CV to email@example.com
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
|Job Category||Care Assistant|