We have vacancies for dedicated Bank Domestic Assistants to join our team at Conway Group Healthcare in Brooklands, Magherafelt. Training provided for successful candidates.
Salary: – Circa £7.83/£8.21 per hour
Hours: Bank Contracts – Flexibility is required Monday to Sunday to cover shifts between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Conway Group Healthcare is a family, caring for other families. We have 8 Care Homes providing Nursing and Residential Care in local communities across Northern Ireland. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team are friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred and sincere care. Our ethos is simple….”we take the time because it’s the little things that matter”.
In your role as a Domestic Assistant you will work as part of a team to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness is maintained within the nursing home and ensuring the company’s stringent infection control procedures and policies are adhered to. You will be responsible for ensuring a clean safe environment is provided for our residents, visitors and staff. You will be an important part of the team that ensures residents in our care feel valued as individuals.
- Ensure that you carry out all your duties to a high standard ensuring we provide a hotel standard of cleanliness for our residents
- Develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff and other visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team
- Work safely within company policies, seeking advice and guidance when necessary
What you need:
- Experience in a Healthcare setting is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Have a positive, friendly attitude
- Pay attention to detail
- Have pride in your work
- Get along with other team members & residents
- Be an excellent timekeeper
If this role appeals to you and you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 79632001 to request an application form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
|Job Category||Domestic Assistant|