Conway Group Healthcare have vacancies for Full Time and Part Time Registered Nurses in the following locations: Antrim, Bangor, Belfast, Coleraine, Derry, Kilkeel and Magherafelt. Newly qualified nurses will also be considered as will transfer of COS (Work Permits).
Hours of Work: 07:45 -8:00pm, 07:45 -2:00pm, 2:00pm-8:00pm and 7:45pm- 8:00am
Salary: £16-£18 per hour – dependant on experience/ location
£500 Bonus paid on completing of 1 month probation, £500 Bonus paid on completing of 6 month probation, £1,000 Bonus paid on completing of 12 month’s service. *Terms & Conditions apply and subject to three years’ continuity of service. Closing date for applications Thursday 12 December 19.
Requirements of Registered Staff Nurse Role:
- 1st Level Nurse Registered with NMC (RGN / RMN)
- Fluent level of English
- Must be available for shifts as detailed above
- Have a compassionate and caring nature
Benefits of Registered Staff Nurse Role:
- Paid Access NI
- Paid NMC Registration
- Paid training for revalidation with NMC
- Free Uniform
- Free Online Training / Paid Practical Training / Ongoing Clinical Skills Training
- Overtime Rate *terms and conditions apply*
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Nurse Referral Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for career development to Senior Staff Nurse role
- Support with finding accommodation
If this role appeals to you are you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Fiona Morgan, HR Manager on 028 79632001 to discuss the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
|Job Category||Registered Staff Nurse|