We are recruiting a Nursing Home Administrator (12 Month Contract) to join the team in Brooklands Healthcare, Magherafelt.
Brooklands Healthcare, Magherafelt, is one of 8 Care Homes owned by Conway Group Healthcare, providers of Nursing and Residential Care in the local communities. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team is friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred care.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
The Person: We are looking for a highly organised Administrator with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently to tight deadlines. This role requires someone with a methodical approach and great attention to detail.
This is a varied role with priorities changing on a daily basis dependent upon the needs of the Care Home. It typically involves tasks such as:
- Administration for new employees ensuring compliancy with required standards
- Management of leavers and changes to employment details
- Submission of employees’ weekly hours to the payroll department
- Management of annual leave
- Management of day to day resident occupancy within the Care Home and associated paperwork and financials
- Filing, answering phone calls, responding to email enquiries and preparing documents
- Ordering of supplies
- Attending meetings where required and recording the minutes.
- Demonstrate highly proficient IT Skills to include Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrate previous administrative experience.
- Background in HR would be highly advantageous
For further information or to request an application form please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 7963 2001.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
Conway Group Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer