We are recruiting a Nursing Home Administrator (12 Month Contract) to join the team in Brooklands Healthcare, Magherafelt.
Brooklands Healthcare, Magherafelt, is one of 8 Care Homes owned by Conway Group Healthcare, providers of Nursing and Residential Care in the local communities. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team is friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred care.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
The Person: We are looking for a highly organised Administrator with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently to tight deadlines. This role requires someone with a methodical approach and great attention to detail.
This is a varied role with priorities changing on a daily basis dependent upon the needs of the Care Home. It typically involves tasks such as:
- Administration for new employees ensuring compliancy with required standards
- Management of leavers and changes to employment details
- Submission of employees’ weekly hours to the payroll department
- Management of annual leave
- Management of day to day resident occupancy within the Care Home and associated paperwork and financials
- Filing, answering phone calls, responding to email enquiries and preparing documents
- Ordering of supplies
- Attending meetings where required and recording the minutes.
- Demonstrate highly proficient IT Skills to include Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrate previous administrative experience.
- Background in HR would be highly advantageous
For further information or to request an application form please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 7963 2001.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
Conway Group Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We have vacancies for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team at Conway Group Healthcare in Brooklands, Antrim. Training provided for successful candidates.
Twilight Shifts (7:30pm – 11:30pm)
Salary: – circa £8.21 per hour
Hours: Part time hours
Conway Group Healthcare consists of 8 Care Homes providing Nursing and Residential Care in the local communities. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team are friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred and sincere care. Our ethos is simple….”we take the time because it’s the little things that matter”
As a care assistant, you will work with our elderly residents to help them live their lives to the full.
- Support the clinical nursing team.
- Assist residents to eat and drink.
- Assist residents to access and use the toilet facilities and to mobilise as planned.
- Assist residents to maintain their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Support residents in transfer between care environments.
- Contribute to maintaining the supply of materials and equipment.
- Support resident’s emotional wellbeing.
Care will be carried out under the supervision / direction of a registered Nurse.
What we need:
- We need caring and friendly people to help create a homely environment for our residents.
- Experience in a care background is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
If this role appeals to you and you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 79632001 to discuss the role.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application