We have vacancies for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team at Conway Group Healthcare in Brooklands, Antrim. Training provided for successful candidates.
Twilight Shifts (7:30pm – 11:30pm)
Salary: – circa £8.21 per hour
Hours: Part time hours
Conway Group Healthcare consists of 8 Care Homes providing Nursing and Residential Care in the local communities. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team are friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred and sincere care. Our ethos is simple….”we take the time because it’s the little things that matter”
As a care assistant, you will work with our elderly residents to help them live their lives to the full.
- Support the clinical nursing team.
- Assist residents to eat and drink.
- Assist residents to access and use the toilet facilities and to mobilise as planned.
- Assist residents to maintain their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Support residents in transfer between care environments.
- Contribute to maintaining the supply of materials and equipment.
- Support resident’s emotional wellbeing.
Care will be carried out under the supervision / direction of a registered Nurse.
What we need:
- We need caring and friendly people to help create a homely environment for our residents.
- Experience in a care background is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
If this role appeals to you and you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Clare Devenny, HR Coordinator on 028 79632001 to discuss the role.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application